IRONKEY S/D 250 Encrypted Flash Drives
Self-defending IronKey Enterprise FIPS USB drives simplify compliance with maximum protection and centralised management.
- Hardware Encryption ensures data stays safe, always FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated IronKey flash drives featuring AES 256-bit hardware encryption, the strongest available.
- Safeguard your property with protection that never sleeps Self-defending IronKey encrypted flash drives provide active protections against the spread of worms, crimeware and other malicious code.
- Easily manage access and usage Centrally administer access and usage policies across thousands of IronKey Enterprise flash drives.
- Remotely disable lost or stolen devices Administrators can lock out the user completely once the device connects and instruct the IronKey Enterprise drive to initiate the self-destruct sequence.
- Manage and protect your online passwords Manage all your authentication credentials, such as login information to online accounts directly from the drive.
- Streamline Usability with Localised Control Panel Reduce help desk calls with self-service password reset and an intuitive user control panel available in eight languages.
- Consolidate devices with public-key Encryption Support Take advantage of the device’s strong authentication capabilities to consolidate the devices your users need to carry.
Choose the model that fits your needs
Two drive models allow you to deploy the right combination of performance, longevity and value to fit your mobile security needs.
High-performance and extra long-lasting IronKey Basic S250 drives are built to stand up to continuous use on the road.
Dual-channel SLC flash memory delivers exceptional performance and longevity.
IronKey Basic D250 drives balance performance and value for users with average data access needs. Same great security as the S250, with dual-channel MLC Flash memory for reliable read/write performance.
For further information on this product or to place an order please call Sales on 01778 345881 or send an email by clicking here